Idea2Gear offers the capability to measure and model
internal and external flow of fluids including thermal problems.
The following methods are available:
Incompressible potential methods
- lift, pressure distribution and induced resistance for
wing configurations with a multi lift-line code
- pressure distribution and streamlines around airfoiles,
with a 2D boundary element method
- measurment of stationary flows in non-aggressive media
with existing probes
- custom development and application of flow probes
- dynamic pressure messurements on pipes and vessels
up to 16 channels and a time resolution up to 3kHz
- analytical investigation of heat transfer problems
The experience includes the complete thermal layout of a two-stroke
combustion engine for aeronautical applications.